Posted By janice on January 19, 2010
I don’t know what it is, but I seem to move slower in the mornings than I do in the evenings. I’m always comforted by the fact that I’m not alone.
The best way to prep for the morning is to do it the night before. What can you do to prepare for the next day? Here are a few things you can do:
- Lay out bowls, cups, glasses, and spoons for breakfast.
- Lay out the clothes you’re going to wear tomorrow.
- If you iron, iron. If you don’t iron, run wrinkled clothes through a few minutes in the dryer.
- Make lunches. Put a sticky note on your keys to remind you that lunch is in the frig.
- Make the coffee so you only have to push the button in the morning. Yeah, some of us really need to get a programmable coffee pot.
- Shower the night before.
- Sign the school papers and make sure everything is in the folders to return to school.
- Gather up all the books and homework and make sure they’re in the backpacks.
A little time in the evening can save you so much time in the morning. Sleep tight!